We are passionate about providing the absolute essentials for the most vulnerable children in our community. It isn’t easy for a family to rebuild a life in crisis, but it is impossible without adequate food or diapers or warm clothes.
To better care for their children, parents need the really basic, fundamental “stuff”: formula, diapers, car seats, warm coats, clothes for growing kids, or a crib for a newborn. At EBC, we provide that basic “stuff”, free of charge.
We help kids thrive by:
- helping children feel safe, secure and confident through nutrition, school-preparedness (books in every bag of clothes), health and safety items:
- preventing child abuse—it is hard to be a loving parent if you don’t have a dry diaper for a fussing baby, or food for a hungry little one…we help by making sure parents have what they need to care for their children
- giving immediate help: orders received on a Thursday are processed and ready for pick up the following Thursday. “…To have such a resource to help meet families’ basic needs is an amazing relief for families who are already going through so much!” Head Start Provider
- “helping the helpers”—unlike most other agencies, we dispense directly to qualified family-assistance provider partners, giving these professionals what they need to help vulnerable kids and families. For a list of our current partners, please click here.
- keeping families in their homes—we help prevent homelessness by taking away some of the recurring expenses that break budgets and push families off the edge.
Eastside Baby Corner is committed to providing resources to all children in need, from birth to age twelve, regardless of their religious, ethnic or other affiliations.