Affordable Housing Owners and Developers partner with CreateHousing Program and receive the following supports.
CreateHousing Supports Affordable Housing
CreateHousing facilitates connections between nonprofit housing agencies and Property Managers.
- CreateHousing informs housing agencies about community unit availability, screening criteria and process.
- Agencies may then provide quality qualifying applicants.
Successful outcomes of this process are:
- An increase in low-income households being selected as residents.
- Owners supported in meeting target objectives.
Tenant Enrichment Services
- Website Access- Location and Complex specific resource guide for residents living at affordable housing complexes at www.createhousing.org.
- Resource and Referral Support- Managers, Leasing Staff and Residents can request resource and referral information by phone or email for their local area.
- Flyers and Resource Lists- Updated information on local agencies sent to Managers to support residents needing to connect to services.